BRS Physiology (Board Review Series) Seventh, North American Edition (2018) – Download
The leading physiology book on the market, this bestselling title in the Board Review Series offers a concise, highly efficient review of all essential physiology concepts covered in the first and second year of medical school, as well as more than 350 clinical vignette-style multiple-choice questions to help students prepare for course exams and practice for the USMLE Step 1. Abundant illustrations, flowcharts, and tables facilitate study. An interactive question bank on thePoint uses the same chapter and comprehensive exam questions from the book to provide interactive exam practice online.
Students will appreciate the book’s comprehensive, yet efficient assistance in preparing for course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1.
Instructors will welcome the masterful educational approach of Linda S. Costanzo, Ph.D., who excels in communicating complex physiology concepts in an accessible manner. A comprehensive image bank on thePoint makes preparing lecture slides a snap.
- A concise outline format and bolded key terms enable efficient review and exam preparation.
- Discussions of clinical disorders, integrated throughout the text, correlate physiology concepts to the practice of medicine.
- Chapter overviews and summaries offer a quick introduction and review of key topics and information, to maximize study time.
- More than 350 multiple-choice questions and answers, many of the new and revised, help students prepare for course and board exams. These include many new multi-part questions that challenge students’ decision-making skills.
- Detailed answers and explanations for every question, cross-referenced back to the text, allow students to remediate weak areas of knowledge.
- New appendices allow for an efficient review of Key Physiology Topics for USMLE Step I, Key Physiology Equations for USMLE Step I, and Normal Blood Values.
- 130 outstanding full-color figures and flow diagrams and 50 tables, many of them new, allow for efficient assimilation of complex information and are included in the instructor Image Bank on ThePoint.
- Significant updates throughout present the latest physiology knowledge, including expanded coverage of cellular, respiratory, renal, gastrointestinal, and endocrine physiology.
Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology (Guyton Physiology) 13th Edition (latest version) – Download
The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title’s long tradition as the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive guide has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Larger font size emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy while supporting information and examples are detailed in a smaller font and highlighted in pale blue.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values on the inside back cover.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes the complete text, interactive figures, references, plus 50 self-assessment questions and more than a dozen animations.
Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology 25th ed Edition (Latest Version) – Download
For more than four decades, Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology has been helping those in the medical field understand human and mammalian physiology. Applauded for its interesting and engagingly written style, Ganong’sconcisely covers every important topic without sacrificing depth or readability and delivers more detailed, high-yield information per page than any other similar text or review.
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research and developments in important areas. Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology incorporates examples from clinical medicine to illustrate important physiologic concepts.
- More than 600 full-color illustrations
- Two types of review questions: end-of-chapter and board-style
- NEW! Increased number of clinical cases and flowcharts
How to download:
Step1: Click on “Download”, it refers to http://briskgram.net (you need to turn off “Ad Block”), waiting for 5 seconds.
Step2: Click on “Skip Ad“, then It refers to Mshare.io, clicks on “I’m not a Robot“, then “Download“.
Step3: Waiting for 15 seconds, then click on “download” again
These link can produce malicious warning by your browser. But, Don’t worry. It is completely safe^^
If you are in any place where http://briskgram.net is blocked please use VPN just to take you to the direct link. Then you don’t need VPN for downloading. Set VPN Country to the USA.
If you have any problems please contact me through my page^^
If you think it useful, like and share this page to support us 😍😍